TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- NO REFUND
- The prices indicated on Casport.games do not include applicable taxes, customs duties and clearance taxes if any or shipping and handling charges, unless otherwise specified.
- Casport.games reserves the right to accept, refuse or limit your order for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, credit evaluation, unavailability of a product or the possibility of errors in the description of products and prices displayed on this website.
- By placing your order, you agree that the total liability of Casport.games under any legal theory or claim is limited to the purchase price paid for the product giving rise to the liability of Carport Inc.
- If there is a discrepancy between the printed terms and conditions and the online terms and conditions, the online terms and conditions will prevail.
- Each order is processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Any order placed and validated by Casport.games, will be confirmed to the buyer at the time of online purchase by an order number by email.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- All transactions on Casport.games are in Canadian dollars.
- Casport.games charges GST (Goods and Services Tax) and QST (Quebec Sales Tax) for orders delivered in Canada
- Customs and clearance taxes for orders shipped outside of Canada, if applicable, are the responsibility of the customer.
- The method of payment that is offered is by credit card: for online orders, telephone orders or email orders.
- The method of payment by credit card is offered worldwide where the service is available. A verification will be made with your financial institution for security reasons.
- Casport.games reserves the right to cancel any order in case of refusal of payment authorization or credit card verification by officially accredited organizations.
- Casport.games reserves the right to cancel any order payable by credit card or if we justify the fraudulent use. Each case will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
- All orders paid by credit card will be delivered to the address given by the customer during the online purchase.
- Deliveries in Canada are made by Canada Post, Purolator or any other courier service for rural areas and addresses with an apartment number.
- The delay for processing an order before shipping is 1 to 3 business days. Delivery time varies depending on the service chosen. Please note that these dates are not a guarantee of on-time delivery but only an estimate.
- Delivery is considered to be made on the date of the first delivery attempt, based on the courier company’s data.
- Courier company service standards are based on the day of deposit (Day 0) plus the maximum number of business days required for delivery, excluding weekends and holidays. Deposits made on a weekend or holiday are considered originating mail the next business day.
- Casport.games is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, illegible or damaged envelopes or packages.
- For any product requiring replacement, please contact us by email at: [email protected] within 15 days of receipt to obtain a return authorization number. Beyond this delay, any return request will be refused.
- All returned products must be in their original packaging (if included) and the labels must always be affixed to the product. Returned products will be replaced by an identical product.
- We will not accept any product that has been damaged and/or exposed to very hot temperatures (For example: very high temperature while leaving the game(s) in the car on a hot and sunny day).
- Any product returned without a Return Authorization Number will automatically be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
- Shipping charges are in no way refundable and/or cannot be credited.
- Transportation costs for the return of products are the responsibility of the customer.
- Casport.games is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, insufficiently stamped, illegible or damaged envelopes or packages.
- If there are missing parts or a manufacturing defect, you return the entire game to us in its packaging, you pay the shipping costs and we will send you a new game to replace it.
- Casport.games undertakes not to disclose any information provided by our customers. This information is intended exclusively for internal use for verification purposes, and is in no case transferred to third parties.
- When you navigate on Casport.games, cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand your interests, this then allows us to present you with targeted advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Casport.games.